Escape Denver for the day and take a trip to scenic Rocky Mountain National Park. After hotel pickup, enjoy a relaxing drive to the Front Range, where you'll spend the day exploring the area’s natural wonders on a sightseeing tour if you're not in the mood for physical activity but still want to see the beauty of the Colorado landscape.
Get ready for a fun, scenic adventure on this either full or half day active sightseeing tour. After hotel pickup, leave Denver early in the morning and head to the Rocky Mountains closest to Denver. Visit, see, and admire stunning views, rock formations, and other sights at only 30 minutes from downtown. Perfect if you don't want to venture too far from the city. The half day option is just a shorter version of the full day option.
With the full day option you spend an entire day in the Front Range, the Rocky Mountains closest to Denver. Visit several unique sites with beautiful views, natural scenery, and Colorado history. Feel free to combine any of the destinations below to create your own custom sightseeing trip!
There are endless places to visit around Denver but some of the more popular destinations include the following:
- Visit the famous Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater – the world’s largest natural outdoor amphitheater!
- Stroll the shops in the small historic cowboy town of Golden
- Visit a gold mine and old mining town
- Enjoy history and views at Lookout Mountain’s Nature Center and Buffalo Bill’s Grave
- Drive to the top of a 14,000ft mountain!